What's new in Cognite Remote
This article documents the ongoing releases of Cognite Remote features.
Version 6 - July 5, 2021
The main new features in the Cognite Remote v6.0 release are:
- Support for OpenID Connect login with Microsoft Azure.
- Interactive charting of time series sensor data.
- Substantially improved Contextualize mode with display of 3D model and asset hierarchy data.
- Configurable Plan mode generally available for all customers.
- Display of geo-positioned images with tag detection for contextualization.
- Preview of displaying checklist data from visual inspection rounds.
- Display of historic 360 images taken at the same location using robots.
- 3D rendering enhancements for improved visual quality and performance.
- Improved rendering of point cloud data
- Improved rendering of shadows
- Improved rendering of GIS vector data as splines or straight lines
- Improved rendering of world environment (ocean and sky)
- Several incremental improvements and fixes.