Asset Data Insight Changelog
1 March 2021
- All components moved to API version 1, and older experimental versions removed.
- Several bug fixes and improvements across the product.
- We have removed deprecated API features such as Rules, Thresholds, Alerts, and Scaled Boards.
- You can no longer organize by Equipment Types in Data Explorer.
- You can now add comment fields in Infographics.
21 February 2020
- View new top-level pages for charts, dashboards, and infographics.
- Add alerts to thresholds to monitor the status of one or more time series without visual inspection
- Faster loading for dashboards and board thumbnails
- Visual refresh
27 January 2020
- Add custom data to scatter plots by inputting plot pairs or uploading CSV files
- Query search implemented for global search on assets and time series
- Design improvements (e.g. empty states and search match highlighting)
19 December 2019
- Search for assets, documents, and time series from the navigation menu
- Add thresholds on line charts to monitor the status of one or more time series
- View all time series under an asset, rather than only the time series connected to that asset
- New fullscreen views for boards, time series, and documents, and new interactive thumbnails
- Speed improvements
4 October 2019
4 September 2019
1 August 2019
- See your recently-viewed assets and your recent searches
- Navigate assets by equipment type
- Create scaled boards
2 July 2019
- Embed external dashboards from Power BI or Grafana
25 June 2019
- Share asset boards with your colleagues or keep them private
- Access document details directly from the Data Explorer
- Filter documents based on document name in the Data Explorer
- Bug fixes, incl. making the /charts page fast again
11 June 2019
- Add new boards to assets in the Data Explorer.
- New design for exploring time series linked to an asset in Data Explorer.
- Bug fixes, incl. values for hidden time series no longer display on charts.
28 May 2019
- Use filtering to efficiently navigate event history
14 May 2019
- Use "shrinking" to display many time series at once in infographics.
- Link tags in an infographic to any arbitrary URL.
- Data Explorer has an exciting new design.