What's new in Cognite Discover
This article documents the ongoing releases of Cognite Discover features.
Version 1.29.0 - June 24, 2022
- Added the ability to set the legend for the Non-Productive Time (NPT) codes and detail codes in the Admin settings.
- In 3D view:
- The unit for the measure distance option now displays.
- The new "view mode" feature lets you overlay multiple wells to compare their trajectories.
- The measurement reference is hidden on the Compare Curves view for the Geomechanics and PPFG data view.
- Improved colors for the NPT events.
- The favorite option now has the star icon inside the well map card
- On the feedback on documents:
- The company name is displayed below the submitter's name and the assigned user.
- Administrators can assign tickets to other administrators.
- Dynamic search for the assigned administrator as you type.
- The Well result table shows KB elevation, Dog Leg Severity, Measured Depth, and True Vertical Depth to help you understand the results of the corresponding well characteristic filtering.
- You can save the Project Configuration Layer with updates in the geospatial data.
- No Drilling Surprise (NDS) clusters are visible next to the Casings data.
- Development of NDS Tree view.
- When opening a favorite that only presents wells, with no document, the favorite opens directly on the Well tab.
- A new tooltip component.
- The updated dropdown component improves the feature stability.
- On the casing view, the resolution of the overlapping texts with casing elements or other texts.
- On the 3D view:
- Improved readability of the event description when selecting aN NPT event or No-Drilling-Surprise event
- Depth values and unit are properly displayed on the Vertical axis as a function of the unit setting.
- Fixed clearing of the document selection.
- Problems related to zooming in and out on the map have been resolved.
- The minimap now shows the exact location.
- Corrected the original path for the metadata of documents.
- Search and close options remain close to the polygon when zooming in or out.
- Fixed the search on the exact page number for documents.
Version 1.28.0 - May 13, 2022
- Enhanced Casing tab.
- Ability to view casing schematics on one side or both sides.
- Ability to view RKB, sea level, and mud line in casing schematics.
- Ability to view NDS events next to casings schematics on the Casing tab.
- Ability to view NPT codes and details codes in NPT graphs and tables using the i button or by hovering over.
- Ability to expand the trajectories graph in the Trajectories view.
- The Related Documents view does not display duplicated items.
- Fixed bugs related to the Comments tab in favorites and saved search.
- Fixed the NPT Code toggle option.
- The NPT and NDS events are now visible in the 3D view.
- Fixes to the display of the scatter plot in the NPT tab.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the right arrow in the casings view from working correctly.