What's new in InRobot
This article documents the ongoing releases of Cognite Remote features.
The features described in this section are currently in Beta and are only available to customers via the Early Adopter program. For more information and to sign up, visit the Early Adopter Group on the Cognite Hub.
Beta version (Early adopter) - February 7, 2023
The features in this version let operators use InRobot to:
- Manage several robots.
- Create a robot work cycle.
- Plan, run, and evaluate robot missions.
- Collect, send, and store the necessary data to Cognite Data Fusion (CDF).
- Inspect small and hard-to-reach areas and equipment.
- Avoid hazardous environmental conditions and dangerous and repeatable actions.