What's new in
LImited availability - August 2023
- Plan activities to complete work orders, conduct operator rounds, or performing maintenance procedures.
- Add measurement readings to tasks for the field workers to add these readings from equipment.
- Set task intervals to open checklists automatically on the selected days at a specific time.
- Create custom labels to add extra labels to the task.
- Group tasks based on the assets location, work shifts, etc.
- Open templates in the Ready status as checklists manually.
- View all planned activities divided into maintenance work and routine rounds.
- Assign the planned activities to a group of users, such as all electricians, or directly to specific users.
- Suggest a start and end date for each activity to help sort activities.
- Complete the tasks and capture measurements, images, and videos when working.
- Create an asset observation if an asset requires a closer look due to malfunction by filling out the Observations form.
- Search for the asset or select an asset ID displayed as a blue link to see information linked to an asset, such as 3D images, documents, time series, or other assets.
- View the details of all asset observations. Available in the desktop version only.