Console release notes
- Manage data in RAW storage through a new RAW explorer. Access it by selecting Integrations in the left hand bar and then selecting RAW explorer.
Often, customers choose to mirror data from a source system in tables and databases in RAW, because it decouples extraction operations from transformation operations. Only authorized users can view and manage data in RAW storage.
- Configure your Operation Support application to work for your assets. Navigate to the application configuration by selecting Applications in the left hand bar and then selecting Operation Support. Only authorized users can view and edit the application configuration.
- New navigation menu and added landing page for Data Inventory, incl. details about access information
- Click on the "Scope" label in Groups in Identity & Access Management to view details about the scope for a group capability For example, for a time series scope you see which time series are included.
- Updated the description for the default group and the warning text for setting a new default group in Identity and Access Management
- Limit access to specific databases or tables in the Cognite Data Fusion Raw storage, by specifying a scope in group creation in Identity and Access Management.
- See which groups may be connected to a group in your own Identity Provider. The warning message shows up if a group has a
sourceIdset in CDF. If the
sourceIdis the same as the ID of a corresponding group in your own Identity Provider, then the two groups are linked.
- Hover over the project name to see and copy the CDF ID for your project.
- Hover over your name to see which email address you have used to log in.
- By default, items in Data Sets are now sorted alphabetically.
- Limit access to specific time series through more granular access management in Identity Access Management.
- Easily filter for what you're looking for in Identity Access Management through a more visible filtering button. .
- Added Cognite logo.
- Fixed bug in Identity Access Mgmt., displaying unavailable capabilities for projects.
- Improved user interface for creating groups, with more details about each field to be filled out.
- Improved user interface for creating service accounts, specifically providing more details about the capabilities of the groups when you add a service account to groups.
- Added search/filter by name for Groups and Service Account under Access Management.
- Added informational page for Access Management.
- Added new Get started component to the home page.
- Launched new home page.