# Plan your CDF implementation
This course takes you through the main steps in our proven process to manage the application lifecycle and move toward a predictable, repeatable, high-quality implementation of Cognite Data Fusion (CDF).
# Learning objectives
After completing this course, you will know how to:
- Identify and train the individuals needed to implement CDF.
- Identify the business problems (use cases) you want to solve.
- Know what data you need and how to access it.
- Decide on the system architecture and integrations.
- Identify how you will measure the success of your implementation.
There are no prerequisites for this course, however readers with some IT knowledge or experience will find the concepts easier to understand.