Use our data integration tools to extract, import, and transform data from their source systems and integrate the data into the Cognite Data Fusion (CDF) data model.
Extractors and transformations
To integrate the data into the Cognite Data Fusion data model, you can:
- Use Cognite’s extractor and transformation products.
- Use 3rd party extractor and transformation products.
- Develop your own custom solutions.
Upload 3D models
You can upload 3D models to CDF without writing any code. We currently support .fbx and .obj files.
To upload 3D models:
- Navigate to https://console.cognitedata.com.
- Log in with your CDF project name and credentials.
- Select Inventory in the left hand bar.
- Select 3D Models in the left hand bar.
You can also upload multiple 3D models programmatically using our API and SDKs, for instance for nightly updates. See Upload 3D models programmatically to learn more.
See the 3D models resource type to learn more.